1. How familiar are you with the concept of a pension fund?
Not very familar
Not familiar at all
2. Do you believe that having a pension fund would be a valuable benefit for you?
3. The pension fund requires a 7% contribution of your gross salary each month (3% should be contributed from the company and 4% should be contributed from the employee) If we proceed with implementing the provident fund from January 2024, 4% will be deducted from your gross salary each month, for your personal contribution. Do you accept proceeding with this benefit?
4. In terms of the annual salary increases in January 2024 the company will cater for the 3% as part of your annual increase (should you be eligible for an increase). Do you accept that the pension fund will be a part of your increase and not additional to the proposed increase?
5. Are you currently on a Medical Aid?
6. If yes, which Medical Aid Scheme are you on?
- Medshield, Topmed, Bestmed, Profmed, Compcare, Momentum: All 0%
7. Are you currently a dependant on your spouse's Medical Aid?
8. If yes, does your spouse’s medical aid get covered by the company he/she works for?
Yes - 100% covered
Yes - 50% covered
No - Covered in personal capacity
No - We are not covered at all
9. Do you believe that having a medical aid, managed by the company, would be a valuable benefit for you?
10. In terms of the annual salary increases in January 2024 the company may consider implementing a restricted medical scheme as part of your annual increase (should you be eligible for an increase). Do you accept that the medical scheme will be a part of your increase and not additional to the proposed increase?
11. Considering that the medical scheme cost will be a deduction from your monthly salary, which medical aid cover option which you prefer?
Basic Hospital Plan